What you can Expect from Creative Writing Institute
• The individual attention you so richly deserve
• A private tutor six days a week
• Prodding when you lag behind
• Motivation to become more than you are
• A personal relationship with your tutor
• Unbeatable prices
• Rapid progress
• Personal encouragement
• Start your course within 24 hours
• Save money and time
* I took two Creative Writing courses at our local college several years ago and madeno advancement in creative writing skills.Once I found Creative Writing Institute, and sent a short manuscript for evaluation by Lynn Carroll, I knew this was the most hopeful doorway for me and signed up.After only three lessons of Creative Writing 101, the drive to become a student and writer again was confirmed and on I went. My tutor, Jo Popek, cheered me every inch of the way. Even the busy CEO, Deborah Owen, took time to write encouraging words. What a great staff. Betty C.
* I just wanted to let you guys know I was assigned to create a newsletter in my technical writing class. We had to write articles based off a fake company we created. I, of course, chose to "own" a used bookstore. So the articles in my newsletter had to be about things people who shop at a used bookstore would read. I wrote several articles, turned them in, and got and 100%! She said my articles were amazing, informative but encouraging, and she absolutely loved them. I wanted to thank both of you and let you know. You really have trained me well! You given me skill that will help me with future jobs, and school! Thanks!! Arial P.
* This is exactly what I've searched for - [Introduction to Poetry] - poetry forms and rules, punctuation and line breaks. I constantly stumble over the latter. I deeply appreciate your comments and suggestions. There is nowhere else for me to turn for help. Thank you for spending your valuable time teaching this class. I've searched hard for a [poetry] class like this one and am excited to find it at CWI. Terri C.
* I have been absorbing more than I ever dreamed. The dynamic non-fiction course is just that. Dynamic. My dearest friend and writing buddy has her master's thesis in the Library of Congress and has been reviewing my assignment analyses with me at the end of each lesson. She can't get over how extensive the material is that is being taught. > Lynn answers all my questions promptly, satisfactorily, and with humor. Thanks for everything. Shirley D.
* The [Creative Writing 101] course provided the kind of detailed comments and suggestions for my writing that I have been craving and have not received in other face-to-face classes. Diane M.
To rescue storm tossed lives, one by one, and escort writing students from their present level to their highest potential.
Deborah Owen and Creative Writing Institute, Inc., its board and staff make no warranties or guarantees of any kind. Writing success comes from knowledge and persistence. We endeavor to be accurate in all ways, but the publishing industry and research material fluctuates. Therefore, Deborah Owen, Creative Writing Institute, Inc., its board and staff may not be held liable for any kind of damages. Travel the writing road at your own risk. We all do. Direct questions to DeborahOwen@CWInst.com.